Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I only have a sec

So, here's the latest.
My G-Man is walking more and more each day! Today he showed off for our chiropractor and took 5 steps all on his own. He is also talking up a storm! My video camera is busted (grrr!) so I have to figure out a new option. He now says SEE HOT! We tell him no, he can't see the stove when we're cooking, it's hot, ouchie. He has picked up that several things are hot and ouchie and now he demands to see them by saying SEE HOT! He says SHOE as we get dressed and put shoes on. Today as I was singing Old MacDonald he started chiming in on the EI-EI-OOO parts! It was sooo darn stinking cute!

We played at the park yesterday and G-Man totally enjoyed the textures and dirt in the peagravel! I think he spent 35 minutes just playing with it with his hands and crawling in it. I loved watching him experience something new and just revel in it!

We went to the MN Zoo on Sunday afternoon with our friends Chad and Melis. We had a great time enjoying the unseasonably warm 64 degrees! (For those who don't live in MN that is sooo not normal.) The grizzly bears were the best on Sunday too. Two of them were wrestling and playing righ in front of the glass! G-Man saw them coming at us and as one fell into the pool, spearated from us only by the 2" glass, he almost crawled over my head. From that moment on, G-Man stayed wrapped around my neck, head nestled into my shoulder and eyes as big as saucers fixed on the bears. Again, no pics...ya, I know. I suck.

I have my dress all cut out, but haven't sewed a stitch yet. I am planning on starting that part of the project tomorrow.

Hmmm, I think that's about it. I hope to be back soon with some pics and video! For real!

No comments: