Thursday, March 25, 2010

still here!

Just incredibly busy! I still haven't started sewing my Easter dress...ya, no time like the present, right? I think tonite I have to get that underway.



G-Man fell last Friday at home with daddy while walking. He cracked his little head on the newel post (the big post at the bottom of the stairway banister) and it bled quite nicely, thru 2 bandaids. Hubby felt compelled to tell me a few times during the day that head wounds, though not severe still bleed alot. I thought it was cute how he didn't want me to worry. He must have forgotten that I was a first responder...



We have been busy getting home from work and daycare and then heading outside to play for an hour! The weather has been awesome and our snow is finally gone. All that's left is a little mud, perfect for playing! the hill in our backyard is quite steep (despite the view from the video) and G-Man's first time crawling in the back yard he crawled right up to it, (after having done some walking), turned around like he does to go down steps and proceeded to scoot down the hill the way he does down the stairs. Such a smart boy! Hope you are all enjoying sunshine and a wonderful first week of spring.

This was shot earlier this week. I was hoping to catch him saying aadio (radio) and annge (orange). I didn't but it's still cute!


No comments: