Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Fun with a value lesson!


I am starting to learn about a whole new world of media, the kid-centered media. Most of it, in my opinion, is garbage. I have discovered Veggie Tales though and love it! It's Christian based music, videos and games for young children. Another thing I love is that on their web site they have a section for parents and it lists many games that are sorted into 2 catagories, 1 parent & 1 kid games or group games. The best part is these are not computer games, they are real interact together games! I just took a quick look at a couple...here is one I really liked. Not only is there a game, but is provides a talking point and a lesson that is easy to teach too. Great resource that I want to remember! They also have lesson guides for their show episodes too, and if you have questions, they have FREE customer suport!! How great is that?!!!

No comments: