Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do You Dream of?

Ya, I know, I ended the sentence with a preposition. Deal with it (it's ok to do that if you live in Minnesota, really).

My daydreams (in mostly no particular order):
  1. Winning enough $$ in the lottery to pay the entire mortgage so I can be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom)
  2. Build a "green" house that is off the grid. Off the grid means totally self sufficient, no public utilities needed. We'd have solar and wind power generators, heat and cool with geothermal and wood burning stove, use a well for water and recycle and collect rain water. Have at least one self composting toilet (they don't stink!). Garden and harvest, can and freeze tons of our own food.
  3. Buy my in laws farm when they are ready to sell it. It's the coolest place in the world for raising a family! (and we could do a lot of #2 there too!)
  4. Go back to school and become a midwife.
  5. Go back to school and get a degree in religious studies.
  6. Have another baby.
  7. Home school my child(ren).
  8. Own a few horses.
  9. Go back to New Zealand with my hubby and child.
  10. Take more Tai Chi classes and master the 24 Form.

Ya, that's about it. How 'bout you?

No comments: