Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am so glad that Monster Dog is a good dog!

The time spent training Monster Dog and working with him as a therapy dog has been rewarding. The hours and hours we spent volunteering at the women's shelter with children of abused women, the hours spent cvolunteering at the VA Hospital in the polytrauma unit were some of the most rewarding moments of pet ownership ever...until this morning. See what I mean:



G-Man and I went upstairs later this afternoon to change a diaper; when we came back down, ChewToy had decided to hang out in on of the toy boxes. So, G-Man played with her! He got several fistfulls of fur before kitty took off. We are so fortunate to have 2 good tempered pets. Chewy even has all of her claws still and she is great with G-Man. He loves his animals!

(again, forgive the lack of quality here, it was taken with my phone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You are so lucky that they are so even tempered and fortunate that Baxter is so well trained. As for the cat well... you're just lucky!
Mom

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I loved the video! G-Man is so cute, Mellissa! And I love how gentle Dog is, and I also love the names of your pets, and, one more love is how quiet your house was on that video. Ohhhhhhh, peace and quiet, I dont think I EVER get that at my house. :)

You are so blessed!