Thursday, February 18, 2010

G-Man's not just sick, he has pneuomonia!

Ya, how icky is that? I hate it. I hate seeing him so sick. I hate the 3 prescriptions he is on, 2 of which cause sleeplessness. One of which gives him coughing fits so bad he coughs so hard he can't breathe and he clutches me in fear. I hate this! He's at home with Daddy while I am at work, I hate that too. I want to be with my baby. Don't get me wrong, hubby is an amazing Dad and he is wonderful for G, but let's all admit it-Mommy is the best medicine.

Sigh...this just stinks!

I need to get my homeopathic medicine cabinet all stocked up for things like this...if you have any suggestions for me please fire away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would say chiropractic check up, plenty of fluids, and rest. Oh and dont forget probiotics.

The poor thing and I know how hard it is on you as well. *hug* You are all in my prayers.