Friday, March 20, 2009

For the love of a child

I am blessed, of that there is no doubt. It makes it especially difficult to hear about families who have lost a child now that I have one of my own. There is one family near us who lost their little girl in November. If you live in the Twin Cities area, please consider signing up for a fundraiser walk in her honor this May 16. Ella died from a rare form of pediatric brain cancer called DIPG. All funds raised are going to research this terrible cancer that claims so many young lives. To read Ella's story click here. To find out all the details of the family fun walk in Ella's honor click here. Our family is doing this walk and we would love to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think its so important to share in these events. It's horrible when a child passes away. It's wrong and should never be, but I understand one day there will be a world where no sickness/death will remain.

Anyway, even though I wont be walking physically, I'll be there in thought.