Friday, March 6, 2009

How much do I love him?

That's a loaded question. Before I got pregnant with G-Man I was so happy. K and I were (and still are) about as perfect as a couple could be. Or as my sister put it, "You guys make me throw up a little in my mouth" after watching us holding hands and kissing. When we drive somewhere we hold hands the whole time. At night we fall asleep holding each other. K calls me "Princess" and I rarely use his name, it's usually "Love" or "Hon." Life before baby was complete...or so I thought. From the day G-Man was born I have been falling more and more in love. He fills a hole in my life, in my heart and in my soul that I didn't even know was there. How could there have been a void this large that I didn't even see? I am crazy in love!!!! I do cherish our late nite/early morning nursing time and the wonderful quiet moments we have together...the milk drunk sleepy face and smiles...oh it is a true blessing and miracle! I am continually amazed at how deeply in love I am with this little gorgeous baby. I am even more amazed at how beautiful my life is. I certainly don't deserve this...which means I am certainly blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree completely...

Better Late Than Never said...

How wonderful - this is truly a magical time! Enjoy every single miraculous moment in your blessed life.