Saturday, March 28, 2009

My New Favorite Things!



Thanks to my dear friend Val we have a wonderfully calm little punkin again in the evenings. For the past few weeks G-Man has just been so uncomfortable and sad at nite...not anymore. The last 2 nites we have given him just 1 teaspoon of Gripe Water and I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have a baby who is not in pain or discomfort! It makes my heart so sad when he is not happy. Fortunately, we have one more weapon in our arsenal now! Thank you so much Auntie Val! And the best part is that it's all natural, and free of parabens, alcohol, fillers, yeast, artificial flavors & colors, yeast, wheat, dairy & starch. The active ingredients are sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), ginger & fennel. I feel good about giving this to G-Man and it's available at Walgreens so it's easy to find!
The teaspoon thingy was in a baby first aid kit from Crystal and it rocks! The teaspoon measures in teaspoons and in milliliters and (this is the best part) it has a stopper on the top! You can load it up with medicine and it covers itself. Too neat!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hmmm...didn't even realize I got you suck a cool tool. :)

Mellissa said...

Ya, if I remember correctly (and who knows a this point!) you gave me the baby first aid kit, right? It was in there and we *love* it! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I will run an purchase these for my cousin to send in his gift...they are all natural people and I know you are too!
Tam