Monday, March 16, 2009

Our first walk!

I have pretty much been holed up in our home and not left a whole lot since January 21. Amazingly, I have not had cabin fever in the least! Winter in Minnesota can get down right cold and yukky so not leaving the house for almost 2 months has been ok with me, especially since I have been mesmerized by my son! Yesterday however, the weather cooperated and is starting to act like spring! K, G-Man and I celebrated by heading outside and going for our first walk! We received the stroller as a gift from my employer and it was put to great use! I really like it, it's not too big, it handles well and most importantly has great safety features and is stable. Unfortunately, we have to convince G-Man that it's a good thing! I'll be at it again today, since the temps are supposed to hit the low 60s!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ohh...poor thing. Apparently it isn't warm enough for him yet! Looks like you are having fun though.

Unknown said...

Congrats on being able to get outside! I cant wait to get my little one out of my belly and into a stroller so we can get a good work out in. :)

Enjoy the soon-to-be-spring!