Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another successful camping trip!

Baxter (such a stoic dog!), K, G-Man nursing and me along the shore of Lake Pepin.
K, G-Man, Me and the dog along the trail. Yes, that's 16# 13 oz of baby on front, and about 20# of diaper & camera bag on my back!

Little G and I enjoying the wind in our hair.


We spent the weekend at Frontenac State Park, along the shores of Lake Pepin (you may recall that lake if you read the Laura Ingalls Wilder series). It was a spectacular weekend with great company! We joined K's cousins for a relaxing, social time. There was just enough wind so we had no mosquito issues at all. However, this park is INFESTED with Daddy Long Legs spiders. They were everywhere and creeped me out. Other than that it was spectacular!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looked like a great trip!

I love that little G-man was wearing shoes! Maddie wore a pair when it was cooler but I havent picked up any sense then. I look forward to all the girly shoes this fall/winter. :)

Oh, and I absolutely love that ya'll take your dog to all these places. :)