Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Has it really been four years?

Four years ago today my sweet hubby and I were married in our backyard. It was the wedding of my dreams, and now I am living in the marriage of my dreams. I am so blessed to have a husband who is my partner, best friend, lover, champion ~ my everything. It's cheesy and sounds so trite, but words truly cannot explain the depth of love I have for K. And since he's become the father of my son, that love which was so deep and unending has grown even stronger. The way K holds and comforts little G-Man, sings to him, reads books to him, snuggles me when I am so tired I cannot find the energy to roll over and kiss him goodnight...oh I am so blessed! Happy fourth anniversary my love, you are my Prince Charming! I love you!!!! XOXOXO!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

So funny that it's your anniversary, Tina & Tony's, and mine & Andrew's. We all picked a good date! Glad you guys are so happy and continue to fall in love with eachother.

Unknown said...

Happy Anny!

And I feel the same way about Sean in regards to Maddie. I truly didnt think our love or relationship would deepen so much just because we brought a baby into it, but it seriously has.

And, I agree, all the wonderful things you've said about K in regards to G-Man has always touched my heart, you are definitly blessed. :)

Tina Vega said...

We really did pick a good date! Happy Anniversary to you guys as well, Mellissa!!!

Lily said...

Wow, thats surely exquisite to recognize the fact and I am positive you will also love my article written here what causes chronic back pain approximately Hope so you will love to provide me a go-to.