Sunday, April 20, 2008

Becka's Baby Shower & Baby Bunnies



It was a perfect spring day! I went to a dear cousins baby shower and spent the whole 4 hours with my camera fixed to my face. I hope I got some shots that she will like. She's not a scrapbooker, yet, but there is hope! What a wonderfully loved child this will be too! She and J. are incredible people, I wish we could spend more time together. Both of them are able to light up any room that they are in with their cheery, positive energies, brilliant smiles and obvious love!
After the shower I returned home and happily did some yard work. It's always easy to do yard work on the first sunny, 70 degree day though, isn't it? The Hubby greeted me with news that we have 3 new bunnies taking up residence right next to the dog kennel. Not the brightest Momma Bunny. The three wee ones that we saw were too darn cute! Good thing I don't have a garden or I might not think they are so adorable. Hubby put down some boards and a landscaping block near where they are nesting, it lets the bunnies out, and more importantly keeps Monster Dog out! We don't think he'd kill them...on purpose. I for one didn't expect them to be THIS fearless! I kept whispering, "Get back lil' bunny, get back, I don't have a close up lens on! Back up!!!!"

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

they are soooooo cuuuuuute!