Monday, April 14, 2008

Virgin Post

I have fought this a little for awhile...I must be far too busy to have a blog. But my friend and "dealer" as my hubby K, so nicely puts it, has an amazing blog! She inspires me weekly, if not daily; not only as a scrapbooker but also as a woman of God. Her faith, dedication to the Lord and love for Christ and family is like a touchstone...full of peace and quiet and contentment.

I suppose I should welcome you to my blog, and I should also thank you for your patience as I grow with this new media. I have tons to learn, formatting, making things pretty and all sorts of good stuff!

I did start to give this whole blogging world some serious thought last week while I was shopping at Target. I saw this amazing little pair of asian inspired ballet flats! My first thought was not about cute they would be with some of my pants or tops, oh no. My first thought was, "Oh wow! If I had a blog, these shoes would be the theme of the blog today!" Ya, I knew then and there in aisle 12 at Target that I was in trouble. Why fight it? Here are the great new shoes! Naturally, they came home with me!

Oh the journey I have started here...

4 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Oh yay! Oh yay! You are MY journaling inspiration girl!! I'll be sure to let the bloggy/croppy (ah, that's croppy not crappy)gals know what you are up to in my post tomorrow!

Congratulations, Mellissa!!!!!!!!

Tina Vega said...

Killer shoes by the way...

Mellissa said...

So, that's when you have the time to blog and do all that online business! aftermidnight!!!!????!!!

Thanks Tina!

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Now I have another blog to check out. You rock M.