Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A moment to pray...

Thursday is the United States National Day of Prayer. Maybe you think that God doesn't listen to you or care about you...then watch this. (Scroll down to watch the Smith family video. It's just over 20 minutes, but worth every second.) Or maybe you don't know how to pray...then go here. To find events in your area where you can be a part of a prayer community go here. Faith when life is easy and comfortable is not hard. But faith in God when things are hard or not going according to our plan is hard, that's why it's called faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray the Smith family video will be as big of a blessing to you as it has been to me. My life will forever be changed by the story of their family.

Enjoyed looking around at your blog. Look forward to reading more real soon.

Mellissa said...

Thank you! I know they have changed my life even from a distance. Bless you for your ministry!