Friday, July 11, 2008

A weekend of playing!!!


I am so excited for my weekend! I get to spend all day Saturday at a Faithbooking crop. For those of you who don't know scrapbooking, a crop is just an all day (or weekend) event where you gather with other women and work on your scrapbooks. The Faithbooking ones are super special for me because I am surrounded by women of faith who are working on journaling and documenting their lives, beliefs, dreams and morals for their families. The place we work from is a church and you can tell that you are in a Sanctuary the moment you walk in. It's a safe place, a calm place, a place of peace and worship. Really, a perfect place to work on scrapbooks. It's important to share more than a photo and where you are in your scrapbooks. These are books where we can record our dreams, hopes, fears. Our challenges and life lessons too. It's a place to write about our beliefs and faith. I love it! It also happens to be a crop where there are *always* yummy treats to partake in too!


After cropping all day we are going to a girlfriends Toga-themed birthday party. I will be sure to take toga pics! Then Sunday is a birthday party for my teenage nephew! Lots of fun! Have a wonderful, safe weekend all!

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

I drove by the toga party after the crop but the garage was empty... bright, but empty :-(