Saturday, February 7, 2009

A lazy Saturday

Little G-Man and I are still lounging around in our jammies and it's almost noon! K had a chance to go snowboarding today with a friend and I told him he should go. Since I have been pregnant all winter he hasn't had anyone to snowboard with and I feel bad about that. Hopefully the slopes are not too crowded and the base isn't too icy.

I think later tonite we'll try another photo shoot with the Monster dog and G-Man together. Keep your fingers crossed, if this works, it'll be an amazing shot!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog from the iVilliage Homebirth message board.

Wow. Congrats to your new little man. Your birth story is beautiful and I hope to have the same. :)

I'd like to follow your blog, if thats ok, and I hope you'll do the same with mine. :)

Toni