Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


It is the most wonderful birthday, despite that now, if you were to round my age, you would have to round up to 40! The two handsome men in my life indulged me and let me play photographer and I think I got some cute shots of G-Man and Daddy together. What more could a girl want for her birthday?
Tonite, Chinese take out (without MSG) and a rental of my favorite book made into my favorite movie...The Princess Bride. If you have not seen this one, you really owe it to yourself and your family. It's a great family movie and absolutely hilarious! It's a classic tale! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find my Inigo Montoya shirt (yes, I have one!) and see if I can fit into it!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you got everything you wanted! Hope you had an awesome day!

Tina Vega said...

happy, happy birthday Mellissa!

Mellissa said...

Yup, it's an awesome birthday! :-)Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! CUTE pics - and I LOVE the Princess Bride too!!!