Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please tell me how to slow down time!

Four weeks ago today the little G-Man was born! Seriously, can someone please tell me where that 4 weeks went? I know I didn't sleep thru it! He was up from 3:30-8:30 this morning and I loved that 5 hours. He wasn't fussing or crying, he was just not tired and so we played and told stories and sang songs. He makes the most precious faces! I will try to keep my camera closer so I can capture some of those fleeting moments. Today, he is hanging out in his kangaroo sling on me and we are getting a few house-type things done (washing diapers, sheets, blankets, making dinner...) Happy 4 week birthday my sweet little prince!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little man!

I love how the sling looks. Do you enjoy it? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Mellissa said...

Hi Toni! It's a Kangaroo Korner adjustable pouch sling and I LOVE IT!!! This one is fleece, so it's super cozy, but I will be getting another one of organic cotton or bamboo for the warmer months. This thing just rocks! here is a link to their web site:
http://www.kangarookorner.com/c-8-adjustable-pouches.aspx