Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mother's Day

Mom you can't read my post today! Mom is really hard to buy for. She has everything she could ever want (especially if you ask my dad!) except for another tropical vacation. What do you get a woman who does not need "things"? One of my Christmas presents to her was family portraits of all of us...her kids and grandchildren and grand-puppy! I spent the better part of the afternoon taking pics of my sister and brother and their families and my folks playing and hanging out in the improvised photo studio in the basement. It was a blast! Though now I have used the family photo idea so I am stuck yet again.

She has a gorgeous rose garden, so maybe a new rosebush...Mom also loves her time in and around their pool in the backyard so maybe a new summer book to enjoy pool side...at the very least I know Mothers Day will start with church with Mom & Dad and then back to their house for brunch courtesy of us kids and Dad. Now I just have to figure out what else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing else needed. I have YOU!
Mom

Mellissa said...

Hey Mom!! You don't follow directions very well at all! I love you anyway (or that in spite of it?!)
:-)