Saturday, January 31, 2009

One of my favorite things


Ok, so it's hard to list the favorite things about my little G-Man. But one of the tops is my snuggle and nap time with him. Before anyone gets too upset, we do have a side car co-sleeper on the side of the bed that I am on so, God forbid, should he fall, he will fall 6" into his co-sleeper. But, we have done lots of reading and sleeping with your baby is safe and healthy (as long as everyone is sober) and lets all admit it, so wonderfully snuggly lovey and warm! Everyone who is a mom has done this for sure and we all relish it more than the best ice cream in the world! I love these quiet times we share, I am trying to burn them into my memory, heart and soul. I know they will not last long enough! Good bye for now, I have a little guy who fits perfectly into these arms!

No comments: