Sunday, May 24, 2009

Part I of A Day in the Life of G-Man and Mommy

Not much time for writing, but we thought you would enjoy a little glimpse into our regular day! It starts out playing and giggling in bed (on days I don't have to go into work)


Today is Sunday, so we went to church.

Then nap time. Today's nap started in the car on the way home from church so I parked in the garage when we got home, opened the driver side car doors for air circulation and played frisbee in the front yard with Baxter.


Of course, there is a lot of nursing going on...



And tummy time too!

We'll be back later with the last half of our day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how absolutely gorgeous!

What a beautiful display of your day!!! Ok, I gotta go check out the rest. I made sure I did them in order. :)