Sunday, May 24, 2009

part II of A Day in the Life of G-Man and Mommy


We continued our day with some reading and playing.


Then we practiced rolling over! G-Man is getting really close to doing this all on his own!



That was followed by more giggles and making faces and sounds ~ finding G-Mans new voice! (By the way, this is my favorite picture of the day!)



There was a nap in there somewhere, but I slept too, so there isn't a picture of that. After nap time we took the Monster dog to the park for a walk and some frisbee.


There was more playing and books, then it was bath time and getting ready for bed. Again, no bed time picture, I didn't want to risk the flash going off as I was just getting a very tired boy to bed!

So, that's how we spend our days. They are full of lots of fun, kisses, hugs and giggles. I couldn't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm officially awarding you the Best Mother Award.

You are awesome!

I loved seeing him hold on to the book, seeming so interested in it, and then the practice rolling. It's perfect the way you had his leg so that all he needed was to move his upper body and then he'd get it. :) And yeah for tummy-time!!! Seriously, you two should be on a bilboard!

Thanks, Mellissa for sharing your day. Oh, and the frisbee in the monstor dog's hand..too cute!

Tina Vega said...

Just look at his sweet little face... he adores you. Such sweet precious moments, they fly by so quickly. You are going to be SO GLAD you've captured those daily moments.

Mellissa said...

Thanks Toni. I try hard to be a good mommy. It's actually not "hard" just a different way of life. I had a lot of fun capturing the day and I think I am going to try to capture a day a month. It'll make a fun 2-page scrapbook layout! Tina, yes, I will be scrapbooking again!