Wednesday, July 8, 2009

04 July 2009 pics as promised

K, Me and G-Man with the Monster dog in front of our tent.

I *finally* got to look at the 4th of July pics and do some editing. All-in-all I am not to disappointed in the pics I got (or had taken). I wish I would have grabbed my camera more often, but this does give a pretty accurate representation of our weekend. We all had a wonderful time!
Grandma, G-Man and Grandpa hanging out!

The family on the famous Jay Cooke State Park Swinging Bridge.


Grandma and G-Man making faces and giggles!

Ahhh, Mommy and G-Man taking a nap in the screen tent, aka G-Man's play room.

Daddy and G-Man on the trail (paved, stroller friendly trail).

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Jay Cooke is a nice park, we like to bike there. I love the family pic on the swing bridge - it's the whole fam minus the cat! :) It's cool that you went camping with little G-man. I know many people who write off camping when the little ones come. It can be done! Plus, I have tons of great memories camping as a small child.