Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Models!

Yep, G-man and I are models on a professional photographer's web site! Check it out here. Then click on Flash or HTML at the bottom of the page click on Life. Then go to the top of the page and click on Families, we are on the 2nd page. If you click on Bellies all those pics are me too from last December, just 7 weeks before G-Man was born. Of course, there are pics of G-Man in the Babies section too! Look for the cutie pie in a cloth diaper. Back to the sections on the bottom of the page and click on Love. I am in Weddings 1 gallery. I am the bride on the railroad tracks and also there is a garden shot of the lower half of me too. This was while I was 12 or 14 weeks pregnant and Tina and I were having fun doing the Runaway Bride photo shoot. If you are located in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota and you want some really fun, personal touching photos of you and your family you NEED to call Tina. Click here to schedule a shoot or get more information.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You guys are lovely models. :) And Tina does ROCK!