Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 month photos, take 2




I am sorta happy with the concept here, but I need to get some baby sunglasses for my sweet boy. It's just too bright, even in the shade as we were here. I think without the squinty eyes these would be much better. Don't get me wrong, I am crazy about my wiggly subkect, and I love his eyes, but photographically, for a better shot, I need some baby shades for my boy. I will have to try to re-shoot this this weekend once I pick some up. By the way, I did have a cushion under his head, I just photo edited it out.

5 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Another idea might be to use a diffuser or something else to help block some of the light. (It might also require a helper to hold said light-blocker.)

I love this idea, love the colors and your artistic skills as well - that "G" rocks!

Mellissa said...

good idea! I could re-draw for Thurs and we could experiment maybe??? Depends on how much time you have and of course, his mood!

Unknown said...

Ok, I love the thumb pic. I actually squealed when I saw it. :)

And, this must show the serious degree of my lack of photo work but I was so impressed that you "outted" the little pillow, that is so cool. :)

And, I think sunglass would give a great look to it as well. I mean, come on, mom, he is so cool to be laying in his own G. :)

Mellissa said...

Thanks Toni! I am going to edit out the drool marks on his onesie too, once I decide which ones to print and put in his scrapbook.

Crystal said...

very cool. if you digitally scrapbook it, you better share that with us too!