Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, ya, I am sooo spoiled!


K and little G-Man and I went to a photo studio today. A close friend told me about a $10 package with no sitting fee and how great they were. I am of the opinion that a person can't have too many photos of their kids or the family, so we went. The photographer was professional, the space was clean, the equipment was nice. But, she wasn't Tina. She made me feel rushed and there was NO ONE else in the studio, no other appointments, and there were photographers standing around! She wasn't as creative as Tina. The poses are just that, we're all "posey" and our family pics look just like everyone else who has gone to a studio for family pics. I guess that some of the pics were ok, but that's it, just OK. Tina's pics of my little G-Man and our family make me exclaim, "Awww, that's the smile I get every morning!" or "ohhhh, look! She got us with that perfect smile!" or "Hey, I didn't even know she took that one!"

I learned a very important lesson today, the rest of our family pics will be with Tina. I'm spoiled, I have a photographer!

4 comments:

Tina Vega said...

That is the most awesome expression on the G-Man's face, he looks like he's laughing out loud! You are too sweet :-) No matter who the photographer, you guys make a beautiful family.

Unknown said...

a beautiful pic!

Mellissa said...

thanks, I am not too fond of it, it's not bad, just not great. Ya know?

Crystal said...

You guys look very cute in your pic, but I like Tina's style too. At least you didn't pay too much!