Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6 month photos, take 1









These are the fruits of what I am anticipating will be several photo sessions for my sweet little G's 6 month old pictures. I took these in the neighbors yard this morning. They have the most beautiful yard and gardens! Us, well, not so much! Enjoy!


Above, this is one set in progress...I need to let the sun get a lower on the horizon so there is a nice block of shade over the G. I have high hopes for this...tune in tomorrow or later tonite to see if it worked!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you are amazing!

I love the pics of him in the grass. And he's wearing his little...socks...I cant remember the names of those things. :)

I especially love the blurry edge one. It so brings out his beautiful characteristics. And the G is awesome! I applaud you for the time and energy it took to color the G. :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's pics as well. :)

Mellissa said...

Thanks Toni! I really appreciate the compliment. When I grow up I wanna be a photographer and a midwife. Seriously! I still want to get the bare butt photos and some closeups of his feet and hands; he moves so much now that those may be nap-time photos. I'll have to stage his napping area...hmmm.

Mellissa said...

Oh ya, the socky things...Babylegs. I friggin love them! I have 3 pairs now, a truck pair, these with robots and white ones with pirate heads. Diaper changes are a breeze since they don't have to come off and in MN with cool AM and warmer PM it's easy to take on & off. Mostly though, I just think they are the cutest! hehehehe!