Monday, January 4, 2010

A great find for baby wearing mommas (& daddy's too)

I love my Mothering magazine. I read it cover to cover when it arrives and get so much great info and resources from it. It's a more natural alternative to Parenting and those kinds of main stream mags. There are no ads for formula or disposable diapers. Instead there are ads for cloth diapers, natural supplements and vitamins. It's FULL of homebirth stories, breastfeeding support and research, non and delayed vaccinating information, baby wearing and other naturally focused things. This month' issue has a product review that completely caught my eye! This is something that I cannot wait to purchase. I think it may, in fact, be the present I buy myself for my birthday. I wear G-Man alot! We have a new Ergo baby carrier and we use it so much! Even at home, when G is having a tough time and needs to be snuggled, I put him in, he snuggles close and we are both happy! Baby wearing is wonderful for so many reasons, but it gets bulky in the wintertime. This rocks! You can check this great vest out here. It comes in lots of great colors too! Oh, and they make a softshell jacket too...hmmm.

And, it's completely reversible (front to back) so you can wear it with a back babycarrier too!

No comments: