Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Trail Walk! ***UPDATED***

The stroller stud with his Babylegs on!

***NOTE, I worded this poorly, G-Man did not fall on the ground and proverbially "eat dirt" his stuffed monkey did the falling and getting dirty, I picked up monkey, brushed off the big dirt and gave it back to G-Man to chew on, so he actually ate the dirt that was left on the monkey. Sorry for sounding so cavalier and not making it clear that G-man did not fall. ***

Saturday was a spectacular day! We spent the day with friends at a planned BYPO (Bring Your Own Picnic) gathering at the Cannon River Trail followed by folks hitting the trail and doing it at their own pace. Some biked, some walked, and like G-Man, some cruised in their strollers. Afterwards most of the friends who joined us came back to our place for a pot-luck dinner and games. It was spectacular! Next year, G-Man can ride in the trailer behind our bikes. Oh, and he got his first taste of dirt! The little monkey (THE STUFFED MONKEY IN HIS STROLLER) fell on the ground, I picked him up, shook and brushed him off and gave him back to my Chewing Teething Monster (G-Man). He is well on his was to eating his first bushel of dirt...at least it was clean dirt this time. hehehe!

I have to add this about my little man and his wardrobe. I was introduced to Babylegs by a friend and I LOVE them! They are a great addition to his wardrobe, they go on easy on mornings like Saturday that were a touch cool and then just slip off as the day warms up! They are going to be super cute too with a photo shoot I have planned with him and some of his cloth diapers! These are his manly pirate ones and he has a robot pair too. I am already eyeing up his wardrobe and will be getting another pair to match more of his outfits. They are super easy for diaper changes too when he is just wearing a cloth diaper and a t-shirt. I just love em!

Below, one of G-Man's Grammas, G-Man and Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so I gotta check out the legs, they looked too cute!

Also, that day sounded awesome!!

And, I'm still interested in getting a good idea of how to do cloth diapers. They almost scare me because I'm so ignorant to the whole thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Oh, and I cant wait to see the next photo shoot. You have a beautiful little man. :)