Monday, June 22, 2009

If you could have a super power...

Even before I was a Mommy I thought that the coolest super power to have (assuming you could just pick one out and have it!) would be that I would be able to function and be totally healthy without having to sleep. That's not saying I wouldn't be able to sleep, I still could if I wanted to, but to be able to do without would be super cool! Imagine the scrapbooking that I would be caught up on, the quilting that I could do, the cleaning of the house...ya, well that is getting a little carried away! Now that I am a Mommy I realize that somehow there is a little bit of superhero in me (it's gotta be the mom-thing) and I am functioning on less sleep. Not quite what I dream of, but close. How about you? If you could have one super power what would it be?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine would be to take away all pain, mental and physical. :)

Tina Vega said...

That I could be calm & patient in EVERY situation, no matter how crazy or chaotic (or how stretched to the limit I am).