Friday, June 19, 2009

Prayer for my little G-Man please


On Wednesday G-Man started to mess with his left ear while at Gramma's house. Later Wednesday night he was holding and pushing on his ear while crying and screaming. So yesterday I brought G-Man to the chiropractor for an adjustment then we went to our Naturopath Doctor. Both docs looked in his ears and there is no redness or fluid buildup to indicate an infection. But, there is something that hurts him in there or near there. I have been using an herbal ear oil (click here) that I heat up; it brought relief for him on Wednesday night and early Thursday, but last nite it didn't help. Neither did the hot compresses, neither did the teething tablets (they ROCK! Click here to see them). He doesn't have a fever. I am stumped. I am heartbroken for him. I just want to make it all better. My poor little man needs your prayer. Please pray that God heals the pain in or near his left ear and brings him comfort. I know prayer works.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying!

If there is no fluid or redness maybe its just the teeth.

*hug*

I hope he gets to feeling better so soon.

Mellissa said...

Thank you for your prayers and the hugs! I hate seeing him not feel well!!!!!