Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! We spent a great morning with my in laws and the afternoon at my folks place. It was a little grey and rainy but we had a great time visiting and G-Man loved showing off all his new tricks! I got G-Man and his Daddy matching shirts, yes, I am incorrigible, but I think it's hilarious! I told K that if anyone gives him a hard time to say that it's in support of his wife who is breastfeeding their child and to point out that it was the wife who bought the shirt in the first place. And yes, they are both wearing tan cargo shorts. My hubby lives in them in the summer and I swear he has 10 pairs of identical tan cargo shorts. I giggled when I bought 2 pair for the G-Man this summer. Aren't they just too darn cute!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...this is crazy gorgeous!!!!

Ijust told Sean and he was smiling from ear to ear over the shirts :).

And, I love the cargos...too cute!

Tina Vega said...

I just have to say this is absolutely adorable. It would be a great outfit for a photo session :-)