Sunday, June 29, 2008

It't true...I was speechless!!!!!


My incredible, loving, thoughtful, way-too-good-for-me hubby bought a surprise for me. Two gorgeous studio lights for MC Squared Studios-my new photography business/endeavor. I was stunned to silence, for those of you who know me, you know what a feat that is! I am still blown away. Then he proceeded to tell me his thoughts on converting our family room to a studio! Can you believe him?!?!? I *still* don't know what I did to deserve being treated like this! I am sooo excited to play! I already called Tina and we are going to make a photo studio play date after the 4th. I just knew she would be excited too! I cannot wait to get some experimenting in this week. There are going to be some late nights! Woohoooo!
Thank you so much my love, you continue to treat me like a princess and cherish me beyond words. I am blessed to have you in my life and as my partner and husband.

2 comments:

Tina Vega said...

They look deLIGHTful! (Couldn't help myself.) Can't wait to see them in person...

Mellissa said...

Oh Tina, you are a funny girl!