Monday, June 23, 2008

MC Squared

When I grow up I want to be a photographer. I just love the challenge of trying to capture a mood, a feeling, a texture that's three dimensionsal and making the translation to one dimensional. It's hard, sometimes it doesn't work, but when it does...oh that is the stuff that happiness is made of! I am giong to start a little candid, free-form photo business. I want to capture the stuff you love, your pets, your home, your kids, the watch that grandpa gave you...I am calling my business MC2 (MC Squared). I still have to do all the buinessy paper work and get my web site going.

I was lucky enough to have a neighbor who was a willing model for my first attempt at Senior Pictures. She was great! We spent a while in the back yard for the first session and will be heading out soon to do another off-site session.

3 comments:

Tina Vega said...

What a cute model!

Mellissa said...

Thanks, she is the sweetest soul! I love how she just made the heart with her hands and arms, that is her natural pose, no prompting from me!

Amy said...

Wow-her sweetness really shines through! What a gorgeous girl!