Saturday, December 6, 2008

They are soooo sneaky!

Above, Crystal who makes Martha Stewart look like a chump! She made the diaper cake.


It's just not safe to take a nap anymore! I took a nap this afternoon and apparently that's when some scheming and such took place here at the crop house! When I woke up I went upstairs and was chatting and nibbling and was completely oblivious that there were the makings of a baby shower in the adjoining room...I didn't see anything. So Tina told me that she updated her blog and to check it out. I headed to my crop station, looked up her blog on my computer and there were pics of this place decorated for a BABY SHOWER! I turned 18 shades of red and then was corralled upstairs. Tina and Crystal spearheaded a wonderful baby shower for me and baby. It was too much fun and a complete surprise. Crystal made a super cute diaper cake! Check it out! She is sooo talented! Not only did she make the diaper cake, but also this fabulous tea-punch and a yummy fruit & yogurt parfait. Mmmmm! For more pics of the event check out Tina's blog here.

No comments: