Monday, May 5, 2008

Done enough for now

I am not as done as I wanted to be at this point in time with the bathroom remodel, but I am done enough. I am just tired, tired of missing my hubby, tired of staying up late working on the bathroom, tired of running to the home improvement store, tired of the regular problems that pop up in a remodel, tired! It does look better than when I started so I guess I should be happy with it. I have also told my friends Melis and Chad to *slap* me if I decide to do a blitz-remodel ever again! It just so much more stressful when there is a 4 day window in which to accomplish everything. I hope K likes it...
I still have to finish: the wood frame around the mirror, get one more connector for the drain, some trim for the vanity, install a dimmer switch for the lights...I think that's it. But for now, ice cream, water and veggin' out!

On the left is the before (UGLY) sink and faucet, on the right is the after (PRETTY) sink and faucet.

2 comments:

Tina Vega said...

It looks very, very nice!! Great job!

Mellissa said...

Thanks...check back for the blog on the results of the reveal in a day.