Saturday, May 10, 2008

Faithbooking

I attended my first Faithbook scrapbooking event today. It was such a wonderful experience! Tina lead the workshop which started with worship and prayer. There was a wonderful group of women all working on different scrapbooks all at different places in their lives. There is something about being with a group of women who are like minded, kind spirited, and all working on creative endeavors. Tina gave us some pieces to use on a 'words' page. All it took was one painted chipboard letter and I am *hooked*! I will be getting more chipboard letters tomorrow! It's the newest must have for my scrapbooks!

2 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Oh no, I've inspired you to go out to THAT STORE??!!?!!

Just kidding. Kinda.

I'm so glad you had fun Mellissa!

Mellissa said...

Thank *you* Tina for your time and commitment to something you belive in!