Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day! It started with an afternoon of playing outside at my folks house with my sister and her whole family. We played baseball, rollerbladed, ran on the pool! (there is a safety cover on it so they can't fall in, but they can run on the water!) It was a great day in the sun!

I teased earlier about the Mother's Day present I got my mom at Patina. It's the bracelet above. It is a great little colorful bracelet that is the story of Christ's life told in the beads. There are 12 metal rings for his 12 disciples, a wooden bead because Christ was a carpenter, a large heart because God so loved the world, and so on. I have to figure out who is next for gift occasions so I can go back to Patina!

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

Oooh, it's very pretty!