Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*crazy* week!


Wow, it has been an insane week in this household! The Olympics aren't helping me either! I have been staying up far far too late and have been doing things that can be done while watching tv so I can watch the games! Needless to say, you can get a LOT of laundry done on commercial breaks! hehehe! I also had a senior photo shoot this week and another one that got rained out. We are hosting a fun triathlon on Saturday so I am finalizing plans and details for the event. I am also working on some quilting that I am woefully behind on! I have a quilt block that needs to be done by Wednesday and also a baby quilt that is waiting for it's binding! It's a gift quilt so I need to get that taken care of before baby is too old for it. Yikes!

We have our next ultrasound appointment on Monday. I am so excited to see Baby again and to check the size of the fibroid. I am just confident that all will be well. I so appreciate your prayers!

No comments: