Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it an upset tummy or something more?

I have an upset tummy this afternoon. It bites. I don't want to eat, but I know that it means I should. I don't want to take my vitamins, but I know that I need to. Then I started wondering if some of the "weirdness" in my tummy is maybe Baby moving around? Hmmmm, it could be, maybe...I am only at 16 weeks and I am a little overweight so the drs and web sites all say that you likely won't feel baby this soon (unless you are skinny). So, instead of getting my hopes up that it *is* baby maybe I'll just eat something, close my office door and rest a few minutes...

...after I take my prenatal vitamins of course (all 8 of them).

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

It certainly could be the baby. It will become more clear in the next week or so if it is!!!!