Sunday, September 21, 2008

another working weekend


Above, the Yellow Monster, a good helper dog!

So, I finally got rid of that pesky headache. A nice massage finally kicked it, along with some ice. So, I put that 'ol respirator back on and painted K's office and the Baby's room. Both rooms were painted when we moved in 4 years ago, but they needed a little freshening up. Both of them are the same antique white as the kitchen and living room. It's pretty fresh looking. At some point, after the kitchen remodel, I will be adding some more colorful touches to the Baby room...a border, some jungle grasses, large wall decals.

This week my goal is to hit the workouts pretty heavily. I just feel better once I get done working out. I actually went for a jog on Saturday morning and it felt great! It was really nice to be able to jog without anything aching. Then, after the workouts this week, I am refocusing on the kitchen project. Ya, that means more respirator hours, yeah. I have lots of staining and varnishing to do so we can install the new railing systems. Then, this coming weekend we are helping put a new roof on my folks house. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

No comments: