Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One last look at Baby


On Wednesday K and I have our 20 week ultrasound appointment. I am excited to see Baby, but I feel guilty about it too. See, we have a 50 gallon ultrasound tank at work, I have had to stick my hand in to grab some small things that fall to the bottom of it sometimes. That is the most *uncomfortable* feeling!!! The ultrasonic waves penetrate the skin, vibrate up the arm and into my ears making it feel like my ear bones are rattling. It's so unnerving and icky!!! I feel terrible putting our Baby thru this experience. It's no wonder that babies move around so much during ultrasound exams. Poor things must hate that sensation!

Anyway, we see Baby tomorrow and it likely the last time we see the little peanut until we meet it in February.

No comments: