Friday, September 26, 2008

What would your super Heroine/Hero power be?

My dear friend Val sent me a the link to the tee above. I love it and am sure it will find it's way to my closet before baby is born! I grew up with a family that took road trips and I still love them. One of the questions I would ask, and still do, when stuck in the car is "If you could have any power, like super hero power, what would it be?" It is entertaining to ask this in a large group of people and insightful at the same time. The last few years, my own answer was to be able to be healthy and function normally without needing to sleep...imagine how short my TO DO list would be in less than a week! Imagine the amazing things I could learn as I read all nite! Imagine the quilting that would be getting done and the scrapbooking! And the gym, it'd be easy to get a workout in every day if sleep didn't have to interfere! Sigh, but since that's just not happening, I will settle for the super power on the tee shirt!

How 'bout you? What's your dream super power?

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMGosh, I love that shirt!!! I would have definitely worn that back when I nursed A. (for 14 months!) Since I struggled with it with E., I was so proud of myself for going that long with A. Although even if I had wanted to stop nursing A, it wouldn't have worked because he never would take a bottle-taught me to be careful what I wished for! ;)