Friday, September 19, 2008

grieving...a family without a son and now without Mom

It is with great sadness and with tears streaming down my face as I tell you that Kris Tierney passed away this morning around 4am. Please, please hold her husband and 2 sons in prayer as they try to get through this. The new baby will never know his mom except thru stories and pictures. He did get to lay on her chest for 10 minutes, but she was in a coma...oh, my heart is just breaking for them. If you can help them with a financial contribution, please click here. See my blog below for the back story on this.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was so sad to see that this morning. They are living a nightmare of tragic proportions. This is the 2nd mom in the Twin Cities I've heard about this week pass away as her baby is born. The other is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebaer

Makes one appreciate each moment and love on their kids and loved ones a little more.

Mellissa said...

Amy, I just read the whole journal about Jamie from start to finish. I am stunned and in tears...such heartache for these families. I cannot even wrap my head around it...It does help to change one's perspective and to make us cherish our time here and our loved ones that much more.