Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You're never too old to be yelled at by Mom!


Apparently I have gone overboard in my bargain deal baby geat quest. I got yelled at by my Mom for having all the fun stuff for Baby already. I just can't help it. We have received some amazing stuff for free from friends who are done having babies or who are in between having babies. I've also hit a few garage sales and Craigslist too. I am proud of the fact that I was a good bargain hunter and thrilled that we have such generous friends! We have a crib, changing table, porta-crib, Amby Baby (it's a cool baby hammock thingy), 1 car seat, swing, bouncy seat, baby carrier (wearable kind), diaper bag, an exersaucer, some books (for baby and for us), and lots of clothes! And for all of that I paid a total of $145!!! Bargain queen!

Of course, the baby room looks like a disaster because I painted it last weekend and still have to put the trim back up. Oh, Mom, don't worry, there will still be things to buy for the munchkin!

1 comment:

Tina Vega said...

Wow, what a HUGE bargain!! I blogged about the Amby bed some time ago after hearing about it; sounds like a MUST HAVE.