Monday, January 19, 2009

Almost ready for Baby!

On Wednesday I will be ready to have Baby. That doesn't mean that Baby is ready to be born or anything exciting like that...but on Wednesday I will be 37 weeks pregnant and then it's legal to have a planned homebirth. The nursery is set up, we have all our cloth diapers, blankets and baby clothes washed and put away. We have our homebirthing kit of supplies and our midwife has been to our home and knows how to get here! (a small but important detail)...there is just one little piece of baby gear I still want to pick up to make those night time breastfeedings soooo much easier. I will have to check craigslist to see if there is a gently used one out there. Other than that, see for yourself...what do you think of the nursery?

4 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Ohhhh so sweet...

Amy said...

Love it! I'm very impressed with the size of your children's library already-can never have enough books! I am so glad my children have a love of reading like me! And you will love the co-sleeper. Very slick for nighttime nursing. I'm getting so excited for you!

Crystal said...

The baby's room looks great! I love the little pink and blue hats all ready to go.

Tina Vega said...

I think the timing is AMAZINGLY cool....................