Monday, January 12, 2009

Insane, antic-filled, busy, FUN, full, exhausting weekend!

I don't think K and I could have fit much more into one weekend. Our dear friends from Iowa were up to stay with us from Thursday until Sunday. It was wonderful to see them and our Godson again! I had a chiropractor appointment, we had baptism class, I had a *huge* baby shower thrown for me, went out to dinner, went to the spa, ran errands and to the Mall of America and Ikea (love Ikea!), cleaned, started writing thank you notes, did 3 loads of laundry, and laughed so hard I nearly peed in my pants at a joke that was played on my hubby! And I think that's all. So, once I catch my breath, I will do another post and get some pictures up of all the fun that was had! Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You better slow it down a notch this week lady! Looking forward to seeing pics from your shower.

Mellissa said...

I won't tell you what's on my "to do" list for today then...I stopped myself at 12 things...and none of them are job related. :-)