Friday, January 23, 2009

It's A Boy!


If I could have scripted a perfect planned homebirth without any interventions, drugs and full of love, peace, quite and support it would have been exactly what played out at our home on Wednesday, January 21! We are pretty tired and still learning lots about nursing so this post is short...but I wanted to let everyone know that our perfect little boy is here! He came into this world at 11:40pm weighing 6 pounds, 0 ounces and is 19.25 inches long. He is a vision and just a little bug. K and I are madly in love with our little G-Man!
p.s. not even close to being as good a news, but my cankles are gone now too! :-)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so glad that everything worked out exactly as you hoped. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your G-man! I hope you and K are able to get some rest.

Amy said...

What a miracle! I am so happy for you that you got the birth you imagined, too. Things often don't work out that way, so what a true miracle that is. Wishing you lots of love, cuddles, and rest. Can't wait to hear and see more!

Better Late Than Never said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about your birth and all the wonderful "firsts" you'll be experiencing as new parents. Take care and get rest whenever/however you can!

Tina Vega said...

He is absolutely beautiful :-) I am so glad everything worked out so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you had the wonderful experience you were hoping for. Can't wait to hear more about him.