Thursday, January 8, 2009

by request...a belly shot

Crystal, who shall forever be "Sneaky Crystal" (see here, and here, and here) requested a baby/belly shot. Her exact wording was, "Do you look like you enjoyed Thanksgiving AND Christmas a little too much now?" Of course, if you followed the blog about our December scrapbooking crop, you know where that quote originated from. (Go here to read all the gory details!)

Just as a refresher, here are some pictures, same shirt and jeans from October when I was 24 weeks pregnant (to read the whole blog, go here).



Above, 24 weeks pregnant...

Below, now, 35 weeks pregnant...

So, there ya go. That's what the belly is lookin' like. BIG!!! It's hard to bend at the waist and pick stuff up, I have to remember to bend the knees to go down and get stuff off the floor. Also, I don't think I'll be able to paint my toes until after the baby is born! But, I am still *loving* being pregnant! This is just so much fun and so amazing. It really is a blessing and I cherish every day that I have left of this. Sure, I am excited to meet our child and to hold it and kiss and be Mommy. I am looking forward to finding out if this is a boy or a girl...but, I don't want to wish away any of the few days I have left of this pregnancy. I am just loving every single day of this gift!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute baby belly! It doesn't look like you over-indulged at Christmas. :) You could make K paint your toes... I'd take advantage of your belly while you can!